Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B. Amish

Gun Prices?

8 posts in this topic

Is there a website that shows MSRP for guns? I can't find any thing that shows the price of new guns. Do I have to go to a dealer to find out prices?

I'm specifically looking at prices for the Benelli SuperNova.

If anybody can help me out, I would appreciate it.

That gun should be between $350 and $400 depending on the options. Check Gunbroker. com, it is like the ebay of guns, you can judge market value.

I'd second gunbroker. Happy Birthday there B.A. Good luck to your fantasy squad on Sunday.

Benelli has the price listed with their specifications. for the supernova the black synthetic version it is $455 and the camo versions are $545

Cabelas had the guns in synthetic for $399. Camo was another $80. The plain Nova was $100 less. I got that quote two weeks ago. They had plenty in stock. I picked up a like new used super nova for $400 in Advantage max. I know that a new one is only $80 more, but this one had the box, all chokes paper work etc. It was basically brand new. Don't be afraid to check out the used gun rack, there are usually a few on there.

I have bought most of my guns from the used gun rack. However, when I worked at Gander Mtn. I was told by the gunsmith to be very carefull when picking out used shotguns because there is no way for the untrained eye to see the difference between 1000 rounds through the barrel and 50,000 rounds. The other reason is because a lot of shotguns that look like new on the used rack were sold back because they couldn't be patterned. There are some guns that aren't perfect.

Anyone know what a used Browning Gold Hunter is worth off the top of their heads?

Quote:

Anyone know what a used Browning Gold Hunter is worth off the top of their heads?

Depending on what your looking for anywhere from $500 to over $900. Check out gunbroker there are some nice ones on there right now. (some good deals on new ones also)