Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Blackout fever in Detroit

4 posts in this topic

The Detroit Lions have gotten a 24-hour extension from the NFL to get a sellout and lift the blackout for local television for Sunday's home opener against the Minnesota Vikings.

About 2,000 tickets were left Thursday afternoon -- at the original 72-hour deadline under NFL blackout rules.

There must be a sellout by 4:05 p.m. Friday. The Lions have never had a television blackout for a regular-season home game since they moved to Ford Field in 2002.

Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Well lets just hope we dont have anymore blackouts here in MN. I am doing my part by going to a couple games this year. And I am sure after the Vikes go 4-0 they will sell the rest of their tix quick grin.gifgrin.gif

Admin:

Sorry Guys, My Bad!

Windy