Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Papa Woodie

When is the next Fishing/Hunting Swap Meet?

7 posts in this topic

Mods and Super Posters....im ready to get rid of tons of stuff, and pay some bills.

Frank...Tom...Steve...Any thoughts on when the next swap meet will be?

One before winter months for ice fishing would be spectacular!

Woodie, we'll have another swap meet this Spring. Same place but maybe a little later this time.

We talked a little about a Fall swap meet. Problem is is finding a weekend that works with all the hunting openers.

Woodie call me later on after 1pm and I think I have just the opportunity for you to get rid of some of your goodies.

Steve, My phone decided it was best sliding down the rail in my boat, and dropping itself in the transom. So, its wet, and not working, and I have no phone numbers.

Can ya email me yours back @ casey@50below.com and i'll get ahold of you tonight after 5pm!

Thanks!

I don't know how late you are thinking, but can i make a request of haveing it before opener. nice to have it before i go home for the summer. found some great deals there last year.

It'll be well before Opener.

Papa Woodie

Man reading your last few posts it sounds like if you didnt have bad luck youd have no luck at all!! Keep your chin up it always gets better.