• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fall/Winter/Year round storage for cars/trucks/boats/campers located in Owatonna. Most of our renters are from the metro area!!!

Rates based on length:

Length.........per month..........winter rate (6 months)

00-12'............$20....................$90

12-15'............$23....................$115

15-18'............$27....................$135

18-21'............$32....................$160

21-24'............$36....................$180

24-27'............$40....................$200

27-30'............$45....................$225

Limited storage spots left (approx 12)

Enclosed building on concrete. Very Secure. Also have unlimited outdoor storage.

Post or call Marc Oien 507-213-6716 -cell - leave a message and I will return the call if I don't answer.

We usually head out to SD at the end of Feb or 1st of March. Is there any issues with getting out around that time

Thanks

Mike

Only issue I can think of (which hasn't happened for as long as I can remember) is snow. We typically do not plow the area out for snow. However, one of the neighbors will plow the shed out for $20.

Da Beak, We do have spots left. We are one mile east of town. Give me a call if any questions or if interested.

507-213-6716 -cell (Marc)

Any hieght restrictions on getting in the building? I have a 29' travel trailer. Not sure how tall it is, but I would guess around 12'.

Inside storage is limited to 10'6" unfortunately. However, my neighbor advised he has one spot left!!!! Shoot me and email with your contact info and I will get him (Tom) in touch with you.

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Spikes Dad: Yes we do have a couple left. My cell # 507-213-6716. I will be out of town on Friday if you try calling but either call or email me at [email protected]

Marc

• 3 months later...

We have plenty of outside storage for perm fish houses currently. Also, will have approximately 25 inside spots starting in April. Let me know if any interest to get your houses out of the driveway, yard or garage!

Marc - [email protected]

507-213-6716

• 1 month later...

Still have plenty of spots left for sleds/fish houses for indoor summer storage. Let me know if interest.

Marc - [email protected]

507-213-6716 -cell

• 4 months later...

That time of year again - have 12 spots not spoken for for the 2008 winter if anyone is in need. Email me or call if interested.

Marc Oien 507-213-6716

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fall/Winter/Year round storage for cars/trucks/boats/campers located in Owatonna. Most of our renters are from the metro area!!!

Rates based on length:

Length.........per month..........winter rate (6 months)

00-12'............$20....................$90

12-15'............$23....................$115

15-18'............$27....................$135

18-21'............$32....................$160

21-24'............$36....................$180

24-27'............$40....................$200

27-30'............$45....................$225

3 spots left

Enclosed building on concrete. Very Secure.

Call Marc Oien 507-213-6716 -cell - leave a message and I will return the call if I don't answer.

Might be giving you a call tomorrow. My normal spot might not be available this year.

I'll get back to you when I find out if the spot is open or not. The person who has the last spot has not comfirmed for this year. He has till Sunday to make his mind up. If you have a spot left great, if not, my loss. It a lot closer to my home, so I am holding off.

I'll take a spot. I'm going out for dinner and a movie for our anniversary. I'll call you tomorrow.