Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slayer21

Sugar

10 posts in this topic

ANYONE HAVING LUCK FOR MUSKIES IN THE AREA...COMING TO SUGAR ON SAT AND SUNDAY LOOKING FOR SOME HOT SPOTS ON SUGAR..WOULD LIKE TO LAND A NICE ONE TO END THE YEAR..

Been seeing the most south end in front of the access.

Is there any particular colors that work best on this lake? I am going to try this lake next week.

yup went there today and got my first muskie! on the east side near point 10 ft witha black bucktail with a brass spinner! 46" im still trying to figure out how to post the pic!

send me an email of it and I'll post it for you.

sandbergky@yahoo.com

Great job on your first Muskie. Are you addicted?

extremely addicted what a rush!!!!!

799969-R1-03-17_004.jpg

799969-R1-02-16_003.jpg

That made an awesom avatar. Way to go cool.gif

will do i was thinking of going today after the game i have a gray and brown tracker! if not today tommorrow send me a email back i send ya my number its always nice to have a pair in the boat!

Nice fish!

Hi, New to the Forum, living in St. Cloud for 3 years now. Looking for anyone willing to discuss patterns, successes, and failures on Sugar for the remainder of the season. We've been on fish most of the season. I'm on the lake 3-4 times a week normally. I do ok on my own, I just like to talk fishing and exchange ideas. My email is airmarc00@yahoo.com.