Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dogs

Candlewoods Moon Shadow

12 posts in this topic

Anyone ever run a dog out of Fc AFC Hawkeyes Candlewwod Moon Shadow?

Never heard of the dog. How long ago did he die?

If it is a true Candlewood dog, it is well bred. Mary doesn't mess around.

I haven't heard of Moon Shadow, but my female has Candlewoods lines in her and I couldn't be happier, like JDM mentioned, Candlewoods produces top notch dogs.

I've ran next to one out of Candlewoods Tanks A Lot (Lottie) and Harley's Ready to Go. All I can say...

WOW

Lottie might have been THEE best female to ever put a foot down in a field trial!!!!!

Shadow is out of Abe and Lottie. I had a pup thats sire was a Harley and Lottie Dog. One of the nicest if not thee nicest dogs I ever have worked with. Looks like I will have to look the the Joyners up and ask them.

Just curious - who were the sire and dam of this dog? Based on the name, it is possible that I may have a litter mate?

My dog is out of FC Hwakeye's Major Day and Candlewoods Super Saddie. He is 6 1/2.

I love any dog with ties back to Supertanker. I have always been fond of the Honcho blood lines.

FC AFC Webshires Honest Abe and 3x NFC AFC Candlewoods Tanks Alot. I am aware of Shadow's littermates, but was wondering what kinda of pups he was throwing?

If Shadow is an offspring from Lottie his pups will be just fine in my opinion.

Are we talking about Hawkeye's Candlewood Shadow?

If so, he past away a few months ago. His owner, Hank McNeil does have some frozen semen but I believe he is going to be very particular as to who he breeds to.

This dog has an outstanding pedigree but did not throw much in the way of field trial dogs.

He was a very good looking dog who finished his trial career with just short of 200 AA points. Very talented dog!!!

Thanks Duck, how he threw is what I was wondering.