Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mid-Lake Rock

Looking For Smallie Guide on Mille Lacs

5 posts in this topic

I have a friend who is coming here from out of state and wants to hire a guide for smallies on Mille Lacs. If anyone has some names and numbers, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I would get a hold of Steve Dezurik. He has the smallies down.

I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Steve would be a good choice, but I didn't know he guided on Mille Lacs. Try calling Bob Carlson. If he can't get you in, he'll help you find someone else.

Jim DaRosa is a very good guide. I've been out with him and we've caught fish.....

I second the Jim Darosa post. He guides out of the south east side towards Isle.