Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boly

great time by all

2 posts in this topic

Just had a group of 12 up on Rainy, and had a great time!! Weather and the wind hampered us a bit, but we still were able to get into some nice fish, mostly up on the East End. We had 21 fish in the slot, in the 2 days of active fishing, but the beauty and relaxation we had while venturing this wonderful fishery is the reason my friends keep coming up!! Would love to thank the Fishmeister again, for his tips, and to mention, that not only is he a quality fisherman, but a quality spokesman for Rainy Lake, and surrounding area. September is HERE!!

HI BOLLY,

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS, APPRECIATE THAT, ENJOYED YOUR GANG. WISH OUR WEATHER WOULD HAVE COOPERATED BETTER.., HOWEVER WHEN YOU PLAN A OUTING WITH A GROUP, YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE THE WEATHER. THATS THE THING ABOUT RAINY, THE FISH ARE ALWAYS BITING SOMEPLACE, YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE WHERE & HOW. THIS NEXT MONTH CAN BE OUTSTANDING. THANKS FOR THE GOODIES.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER