Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TCon17

water temps coming down???

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the water temps are in the area.

I haven't gotten up since july, but will be up saturday-monday.

Bad Medicine was 70 degrees last weekend

11th C.W. was between 69 and 71 last weekend. Has stayed steady for 3 weeks now. Should be start to drop after this week/weekend though.

Thanks guys

What are the current water temps? I'm heading up this weekend and will try to wet a line after pulling out dock, winterizing camper, etc.

Solbes where do you fish/camp at are you on 11th

We're on the north side of the east basin. Our property is part of the old Shorewood resort if you know where that is.

I usually stay on the east side, but venture over west sometimes. Wish the county hadn't spent up all of the culvert money, because I'd love to get a bigger boat someday mad.gif

Water temp was 58-60 last weekend. Dock is out and I'm a little depressed about that. Still some time to trailer the boat in and try for the big girls though.

I'm headed up to pull the dock off the 11th this weekend. Has anyone checked the temp lately?

Was up on George last weekend between 58-61