Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
copterjohn

Spiderwire Steath for the taking

10 posts in this topic

I have several thousand yards of new Spiderwire Stealth superline I will donate to anyone who uses the stuff. Berkley sent it to me and I decided to stick with my old kinky black (mess on the hands) Fireline. Just have to drop me a note and come by Sallie or meet and pick it up the week of Sept 16th. Mainly 8-30lb weights. You boys can have a reel spooling party next spring. I also have two new 1000 yard spools of 50lb Trilene Big Game if anyone uses it for catfish up on the Red etc.

John I'd be interested in the 50lb big game spool if it's still available. email me. Thanks!

Here's what hasn't been spoken for yet. It is good stuff. Casts better than Fireline and doesn't sink into the spool.

Not as abrasion resistant though if you are pulling over stumps, rocks, etc. Can be cut with a clippers like mono.

Spiderwire Stealth- 1000+yd bulk spool 30lb

Spiderwire Stealth- 1000+yd bulk spool 15lb

I could probably use some of the 15 pound, my email is huntnfishmn at yahoo. Thanks

Thanks John grin.gif

copterjohn can you call me?? Thanks 218-847-7741

All the Spiderwire is spoken for now.

Still have a couple spools of XT Solar (high vis green)

if anyone could use that. Will be here two more days while I wait for some boat repairs.

thanks again for the line John. you were very generous with your offer and probably gave me more line than I could ever use. grin.gif

Lloyd,

Left the line for you, Check your email for instructions.

Enjoy.