Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8-Ball

17' Grumman Canoe

15 posts in this topic

I am parting w/my 17' Grumman. Nothing wrong with it-I just don't have the time to get her out anymore. Older Model-probably late 60's to early 70's. Weighs approx. 70 lbs. Has scratches, etc. but performs just fine. No holes-it floats. Will throw in 2 new wooden paddles and middle spring-loaded seat/yoke for portageing. Licensed thru '09. Asking 275.00. Great for getting back into carry-only lakes, etc. Located in New Brighton. Feel free to e-mail w/questions or if you want to drop by and check it out. No pics.

Is this a wider, stable canoe? 2 or 3 person?

It is stable. Have had three in it many times.

Square stern?

Negative.

Is this an aluminum canoe?

8-Ball,

I am interested, but I need to run it through the proper channels, if you know what I mean. I can get back with you this evening.

Yes 4. It is Aluminum.

10-4 Krats. Let me know...

VERY INTERESTED, in fact, if it floats and is in decent shape consider it sold. I can pick it up tonight as well with cash in hand. Do you have an email available? I realize Krats in in line, but if that falls thru I'll take it.

Krats- You are first in line and I will honor that thru tonight..Hope you get the OK from the Boss. You can also reach me at 651-636-9605 after 6pm. 8-Ball.

Clam- If Krats doesn't get the green light, it's yours. I can contact you later tonight if it is a go or not. My e-mail is glennknight78@hotmail.com. I will be in touch..8-Ball. Shoot me your e-mail, or I can reach you thru my post here...

8Ball,

I have to pass, the mood is not right today. Looks like it is yours Clam Up.

10-4 Krats-thanks for getting back to me...

Canoe has been SOLD. Thanks, 8-Ball.