Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishingbuddy

Tipping Dog Trainers

4 posts in this topic

I have a question concerning tipping of dog trainers. My dog is at "camp" for training. Do I tip the trainer when I pick him up? I have tipped other guides for good service. I looking for some guidence here.

Thanks

Fishnbuddy

I think if you feel that it looks as though he did a bang up job or got more out of your dog than originally expected, a tip would probably be appreciated. ANother time that may pay big dividends is if you plan on returning with the pooch for some advance training.

Maybe look at picking up a $50 gift card to Gander Mountain or Cabelas. Those seem to stick in their head more than slipping a couple twentys into their pocket.

Good Luck!

Ken

I totally agree with Ken, If you think he did an awesome job with rover, let him know it with a little extra. I know they get paid for what they do but some really go out of their way for you.

Thanks for the great advice. I am looking foward to picking up the camper in a couple of weeks. Do you think sending him a dog biscit at camp is a bad thing? Just kidding

dave