Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madfisher

labor day trip

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I m new to the site and fairly new to VNP. We have been up 3 times now. Twice this summer and once last year. Wish I had found this site earlier this year as we had a rough time fishing this past summer. The info on this site is awesome. Anyway, just wonderin if anyone had a fishing report lately and an idea how hard it may or may not be to find a campsite this coming weekend. Thanks

Depends on wher you are wanting to go.

we will be putting in at the crane lake public landing. would like to stay around the namakan narrows. so we could easily fish namakan and the southern lakes.

My advice would be to get there thursday...or VERY early Friday. I have been up on holiday weekends, you gotta plan to beat the crowd.

hey thanks for the advice. we will be heading up tomorrow morning. it looks like the weather will cooperate, should be a good trip. guess it can't be bad. will post a report on the trip next week.