Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walli1

Weekends Here!

7 posts in this topic

I am excited, picked up a couple Limit Creek Rods today, got them set up and ready to go for the morning, dumped my elite st croix rod made the switch, havn't been using it much anyways since I got my first limit creek rod, for me its just the best rod on the market and a very fair price. I'll be backing the old boat in the water around 4am, looks like another sleepless night. cool.gif

Don't know if we'll see you on the water, but a few friends and I will be on the Croix Sunday morning around stillwater.

What a peaceful morning, caught two decent size saugers along with a short before the sun came up and thought I'll have my limit before 6, well I didn't get a limit I did however add one more, a walleye around 8:30, caught one heck of a channel cat, wow what a fight cool.gif Looking forward to going out again in the morning! smile.gif

you still fishing south of the Kinni? Sandmannd and I will be out by stillwater tomorrow morning.

Always

Good mixed bagO fish today for my boat.A couple of sauger only one eye a couple of sheephead a very fiesty 25lb flathead and a very nice batch of crappie.Ill be glad once labor day passes as some of the boat traffic will start to die down.All fish today came on crankbaits,except for the crappie which were caught on sixteenth ounce jigs and a small powertube.Trolling depths were 30-36fow and the crappies were found in 8-12fow.hopefully I can get the ok from the CEO of the house to hit it for a few more hours in the morning...Good luck out there....

For those of you that missed the sunrise this morning, "nice" thats makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning PICT0213.jpgPICT0214.jpg

The fishing was pretty good also, caught I little of everything this morning, caught sheep, smallies, sunfish, cats, small saugers and one nice walleye I snapped a shot of it before he went back in. At least I didn't have to clean fish today!! cool.gifPICT0216.jpg