Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
heartattack22

Gooseview X-Terminator layout blinds...

heartattack22

Has anyone used these blinds? I am looking at buying one and looking for any feedback about them. Thanks

Finlander

I have one and like it alot! It has the cornfield camo. Bought some Raffia grass that I touched up with dead grass krylon camo paint and attatched it to the the stubble straps.

So all I need is a little bit of whatever field we're hunting in, say stubble or wheat and your good to go.

I muddied up the blind several times to take off the glare that is reccommended.

It is pretty comftirble and good to take a quick nap in before the geese show up in the morning.

The blind has ample room when closed to blow your calls totally undetected. Killed quite a few geese out of mine! smile.gif

Shu

They are good blinds...more comfortable than some I have tried. We have 5 in the trailer now.

heartattack22

Thanks guys. I bought one yesterday online cause it was onsale.

Down2Earth

Where did you find it on sale?

heartattack22

I know I can't say the name...but they are located in walker...