Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawgeye

Duluth Rental House or Apartment

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anybody knows of someone that is either looking for a roommate or has a place to rent in the Duluth Area. I do need 1 spot of off-street parking for a boat. willing to live up to 20 miles from duluth. thanks

dave

Give either Blake or Andy at Shiprock Management a call. They will let you know of any openings in the area. The number is 218-336-2999. Great guys to deal with as well.

I know my company doesn't have anything for you. Shiprock is a decent start. One suggestion - try calling some of the local realtors...some of them do property management on the side.

Good luck...this is a tough time of the year to be looking with school around the corner.

I agree with Musky! I have worked with these two gentleman, as well as Justin who is also on their team for many years before Shiprock came about. Highly recommend the group. They are a top act. Goggle the company, they also have a website that lists SOME, but not all of their available properties.