Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeking19

two in the summer and winter

2 posts in this topic

why are we able to use 2 rods through the ice and only one during the summer? is it because they don't wan't you casting and jigging at the same time? i personally don't like it but it's a law so i got to follow it.

Good question, man. Especially since this just came up in the legislative process and was voted down. I have some real doubts about the DNR's logic in some areas.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• smurfy
      Even if the road was plowed out new years. Just wanna check to see how things at the cabin are? Could walk in I guess!
    • PRO-V
    • popriveter
      I took my kids for a monticello outing yesterday, but my boy spiked a fever on the way so I had to abort mission.  Tried a little shorefishing at home this afternoon in Brooklyn Park. I tried spoons, jerkbaits and ringworms. No action.
    • smurfy
      Heading to Grand rapids on Wed. Any chance a guy can drive back in the woods with a car??
    • popriveter
      Palmer lake is good for sunfish (and it's kind of a pond), but it's been getting hammered this winter. I'm worried about the pressure it's been getting. I wouldn't mention it here, but word is clearly out already. There are a lot of great options to try around Eagan. That's where I do most of my pond fishing.  I live in Brooklyn Park now and have had a tough time finding good fishing in ponds/little lakes up this way. Might have to give the clay hole a try