Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan Thiem

High water pics.

5 posts in this topic

A view of the dam from Mac's.

newpics010ft6.jpg

Bridge in Hammond.

newpics027bo7.jpg

same thing in Roch so much for going fishing yesterday!!!!!

Send some pics to me at work, Dan...if you don't mind. smile.gif You've got my email address. THANKS!

Will do. I have a few more, so look for a heavy mail bag tomorrow.

My buddies were fishing the Zumbro River from the dam down to Zumbro Falls on Saturday. Got out just before they got pummeled.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      this one had some nice red color in its tail. 
    • BringAnExtension
      What a novel concept!  Talking fishing on a fishing forum to increase interest and activity.  You may be right, it could work!  
    • leech~~
      So let me see if I understand this? You guys on the last page or so are going to "Lets Save This Forum" by high jacking the thread and talking fishing now!     Dam that could just work? Carry-on!   Good Luck.
    • jriegel
      Thanks guys for the tips looks like 3-4inch stick bright stick baits and bright spoons seem to be the go to.  Anybody ever vertical fish them or live bait? Hope the weather is.good next friday, i have always wanted to get out there and try it.  Bonus is the wife would be happy with some fresh salmon.
    • ducksnbucks
      I have been looking at the gages this morning and the L.F. still appears to be either frozen or have an ice jam at the most downstream gage in Little Fork. The discharge is not working but the water level has risen 3' since Sunday. The next upstream gage however is flowing good and has risen from 1,200cfs to 5,000+cfs since Sunday and has risen 8' in the same period. The Big Fork doesn't have cfs data so I am thinking its frozen but the height has risen 2.5' since Sunday. I would think with that flow and the warm weather it's only a matter of days until they both go.   Other trips like the Black River and Rapid River are all on the rise both cfs and height.   Also, I took a look at the Rainy at Manitou Rapids and it has risen about 2' and has gone from 14,000 cfs to 17,500 cfs since Sunday.