Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2002 Lund Fisherman 1800 w/ 2003 Optimax 175

2 posts in this topic

2002 LUND 1800 FISHERMAN w/ IPS Hull

2003 175 Optimax

2002 EZ Loader roller trailer with bearing buddies and guide posts

Single axles without brakes

Spare tire included

Swing tongue

23 pitch aluminum prop will run 52 mph with two men, gear and 1/2 tank of gas

Color is White over Grey with Grey interior

Upgraded Mercury SmartCraft gauges enables you to set troll speed way down

MinnKota autopilot 65LB thrust 24V foot control trolling motor with quick on/off mounting plate and built-in universal transducer

2 one year old Interstate Deep Cycle Batteries

2 Bank on board charger

1 two year old Interstate cranking battery

2 Lowrance X71 sonar units

1 Lowrance 3500C GPS unit with external antenna

Uniden marine band radio with external shakespeare antenna

Sony AM/FM CD radio

2 Ram flush mount rod holders

Comes with top for shade or rain – Does not have the side and back for full enclosure

Trailer/mooring cover in excellent shape

The Lund Fisherman is a walk thru windshield model. Will seat 6 behind windshield (4 pedestal seats and 2 jumpseats) and can seat two in bow when casting deck is removed.

2 livewells (one front/one back). There is dry storage in front and a built-in cooler in back. Below the floor is the trolling motor battery compartment. Side rod locker holds up to six rod and reel combo’s.

This boat handles big water with no problem and is the perfect combo boat for fishing and family fun. This boat has very few scratches as it has been babied and always stored indoors. $18,500.00 OBO Will also sell without electronics/trolling motor for $17,500.00 OBO

Pictures available at:

Call Randy with questions 952-807-3235

BOAT has been SOLD!!!

Thanks for looking.