Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedDB76

Eagle FishElite GPS - What's wrong

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, was just out last night (first time in over a month), and my GPS was off maybe a half mile north-south, but appeared ok east-west.

I have a Navionics chip, and it was showing me on land the whole time. I've had the unit for over a year, and never had any problems. Any ideas?

If it helps, I was on Centerville Lake. I don't think I've been out on Centerville with this setup since I put it together, and I haven't tried other locations yet to see if it works there (or maybe the map is just way off on Centerville??)

Thanks,

Dan

Sounds like the Map could be off....try another lake your familar with.

We have that on a few lakes on our 2004 Navionics chip. Haven't upgraded to newer chip yet, but did get Lakemaster chip and tried on same lakes, and it is correct.