Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GEM kids camp report and pics 8/6-10

3 posts in this topic

I went up north for my third fishing camp this year, unfortunately it was a smaller group this week because we had some last minute cancellations, but the fish were ready, we got lots of nice bass, pike and panfish. We got them on Makiplastics, ringntubes, spinners. We also had some topwater bites on buzzbaits and poppers...

first smallie!

nite bassin

big bass on plastics

watch out for those teeth!

Nice pretty sunfish

Here is one eyed jack, we have been catching this 17 inch LM bass all summer, I boated him for a third time this week, in a different part of the lake too. showed the pic to the kids, one said, yeah I caught him two days ago too! :mrgreen:

more fishin action!

white fish?

Thanks be to God for another great camp!

Its great that you give to these kids so much. The feeling one gets from helping others is one you cannot buy.

You are the man. smile.gif

white fish?

Hey Cyberfish,

Nice fish pics, great job to the kids. Caudal (tail) fins and mouth positions are really helpful on Clupepids. When the lower jaw is shorter than the upper...lake whitefish. When the lower jaw is longer than the upper...Tullibee (Cisco). Tails that are tall and narrow are generally whitefish, short and fat are Ciscoes.

Hard to tell from the picture, but still a great catch. That wasn't on Ten Mile or Woman was it? I know GEM operates on a bunch of nice lakes with cisco and whitefish in them.

Keep up the good work.