Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Country

Ripstick

13 posts in this topic

Are you going to the shindig Saturday night? I think I convinced Frank to go. Who knows, he might even do that Michael Jackson move he is so famous for. Aaahhhh, the talented gloved one. What a sight grin.gif BC

I didnt know frank could move . What time are you you going? Iam on call this weekend but I hope to stop in . Hopefully and sober. frown.gifmad.giffrown.gifmad.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I will be there I have to go to billmans first and I hope they have some thing to Drink confused.gif. We will be there by 3:00 pm and latter as frank would say much later smirk.gif.

Twig Firehouse 5k run this morning followed by Barbecued pork @ 6-?. Dance starting at 8. Billman Days in between, Twig will be a hoppin place. Moon walk and Robotic Scarecrow @ Midnight, priceless.

Gary, we are going to the dance. Not sure of the time, but probably early. Tom, I did not realize you were coming. Sweet grin.gif . Robotic Scarecrow, what the heck is that? WOW! I think we are in for a treat tonight if the old man pulls that one out tongue.gif BC

Someone has to get that on video. Robotic Scarecrow at midnight? It may be worth the drive.

I have Bluesfest plans at 1pm but who knows.

Maybe I will come up and bring sexy back. grin.gifcrazy.gif

Robotic scarecrow would be worth it. Steves sexy back? shocked.gifconfused.gifsmirk.gifconfused.gifblush.gif

I was there and frank can not do the walk he was held up by the wife confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif. Frank the lemone is gone thank you for the help and I did not need it but thank you ripstick and big-country it was fun I will be sleeping in the am thank you for a fun knight out smirk.gif

You are wrong SK. He can do the MoonWalk. You bagged out way too early. I saw him do it and I have it on film shocked.gif YES! Only problem is it was too dark to see who it was mad.gif But I got it. So give me a call this week and maybe we can conspire on a way to get it on the web. Witnessing it first hand was simply astounding. Frank, I am thoroughly embarassed for you and all that were forced to watch. Sk, I think I have a jug of yours also. I will keep it until we see each other again. I don't trust Disco-Danny with it. Later, BC

I kow frank can walk on the moon but where was he walking last night. Frank find your shoes. I will say he was a dancing machine. wink.gif

Judging by the bottom of my feet, I think I walked half way around the moon and back. Yes I found my shoes, picked up my mini bike too. BC, any pictures not related to hunting and fishing will be deleted instantly! LOL

Come on frank You could call it hunting for shoes. tongue.gif

I know we could put it in the entertianment section. grin.gif