Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Studer

Breezy Point this weekend!!!

4 posts in this topic

Heading up to Breezy this weekend and haven't fished this lake for years. I was curious how the bite is right now?? Just some tips and presentations would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!

If you dont mind jet skis and speed boats you will be all right. The water temp is in the 80's . Bass and slimers are hittin some. Wallys are hit and miss. Some nite fishin or early morning fishin could be in order if you want peace and quiet.

hit the flats with texas rigs and power worms for bass. try flippin the docks for nicer ones. again the night bite might work better. i wouldnt attempt the slop this time of year.

I was fishing Pelican last weekend and had best luck using leeches...fishing in about 30-40 feet...the walleyes are relatively deep right now, I'm not sure if the water is in the 80's I was reading about 74-77 depending on the sun...but if you're looking for walleyes they're out there and the breaks and structure try fishing lincolns point straight east until you hit about 35-40 feet and you'll prob have luck...the bays and weeds will always produce some bass...try moose bay fishing the edge of the sand bar where it drops off...had pretty good luck there during the afternoon hours for bass