• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

mountain bike gun rack

fishane

Does anyone know where you can find a gun/bow rack that will mount to the handle bars of a mountain bike? I've got a couple of new spots that would be perfect to sneak in with a bike.

I did this last year with good success. Just get a set of handlebar mounts for a gun rack that are designed for a 4wheeler. Mount them as needed for proper fit.

In Montana a buddy and I invested in decent backpacks with gun/bow "pockets" and 100 oz. bladders. It worked great and we didn't have to worry about anything falling off or getting banged up. It was also nice to have the hose from the bladder right on your shoulder so you didn't have to take your hands off the handlebars.

There was a guy at game fair this past weekend that had one for a bow. I saw it but did not grab any info on it since I don't own a bike. Maybe swing down there this next weekend or find somebody who is going down there.