Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Uran

My little man's 4th birthday fishing trip

16 posts in this topic

This is what he caught last night, he had so much fun!!!! Poor little guy had poison ivy on his face but it didn't slow him down any. 100_1667.jpg100_1665.jpg100_1670.jpg

Awesome!!

Shoot, he had a better night than I did. Great job. Is he ready to guide yet?

Leech --

That is GREAT! I love to see kids getting into the outdoors and enjoying it. Statistics say that young people are not getting out to hunt and fish like previous generations did. I blame PS2 in part.

It looks like he will be an outdoorsman. Leechbait jr. wink.gif

I know.... Isn't that awesome. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said LET'S GO FISHING!!!! That's something my kids are going to grow up doing and it's something they already love to do.

Nice batch of fish, a little bit of variety too to keep him busy. By the looks of the lake, it appears that you had a perfect night to take him out too, that water looks like glass. Those are good memories, both for you and for him. I bet someday when he has his little ones out on the lake he'll remember that birthday. Keep up the good work Leechbait, the world could use some more Dads like you.

Right on, Eye.

Hit

nice going leech. talk about a nice birthday present

It looks like the little guy had a heck of a good time and it looked like a great day to be on the water.

It's beautiful up where you are at. My camper is up that way and me and the fam really like it up there. Much better B-day than SPACE ALIENS and what a memory for Dad!!!

Quote:

It's beautiful up where you are at. My camper is up that way and me and the fam really like it up there. Much better B-day than SPACE ALIENS and what a memory for Dad!!!

Well put SPACE ALIENS is a joke, spend $50 bucks for a $2 prize! Memories fishing last forever!

Looks like dad is just as proud as son is happy. Way to go, thats what its all about.

Memories forever. smile.gif

Cool! Like was said above, he'll have the great memories long after you're gone! Great work!!!

Yes it was awesome, and I was definately proud, hell, still am. We are heading to Lake of the woods this weekend to stay at Adrian's for the weekend. I'll post how we do. Again, thanks fellas for all the compliments.

Might bring the twin seven year olds out to fish this Saturday morning. They might get bored -- may have to sunny fish too.

I took my 4yo out and he had more fun playing with bait!!! lol fish were not biting that day but he said he still had fun and wanted to go again. Taking him up north to keliher(SP) near northome to some relatives to see if I can get some action for him this time.