• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD !!! 1997 Smokercraft 175 Ultima, full windshield, easy repair SOLD !!!

1997 Smokercraft 175 Ultima aluminum boat. Full windshield, 7ft beam, 90 hp Evinrude 2 stroke, oil injected, with power tilt & trim, 2 livewells, rod locker, plenty of storage and dry storage, casting platform, bimini top, nice Yacht Club roller trailer, pre-wired for Lowrance x 67C color sonar. It is a nice well kept boat, you will not be disappointed.

Motor got caught against a dock in a storm and damage rear top part. It needs all the coils, some electrical wiring, tilt & trim relay box, and few little things, Cowl needs fixed or replaced.

I tested the motor and it has perfect 125-125-127-125 lbs compression all 4 cylinders, lower unit and prop are perfect no dings, chunks missing, good clean oil.

I will personally guarantee motor will run and perform great after repair is done, and I will put it in writing.

I guess this will take approx $ 600.00 max to fix (with parts bought from dealer), if you shop online or on Ebay you will be able to fix it at a fraction of the price.

I am giving FM a chance to buy this boat at $ 5000.00, everybody else will be higher.

If you are looking for an excellent deep V boat, easy to fix and at an awesome price, wait no longer, this is it, you can have it running in a weekend and go salmon fishing in Algoma.... I'll meet you there at the end of the month.

Located in Lonasdale, MN 35 miles south of MPLS. email for MANY detailed pictures.

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!

97Smoker1sm.jpg

97Smoker3sm.jpg

97Smoker2sm.jpg

97Smoker10sm.jpg

I have already bought all the parts needed for $ 250.00 off Ebay (1 hour ago) and I will have it running in no time.

Right now I will sell it at asking price + $ 250.00 for parts if I don't fix it. If I do have to fix it, then I will have to ask standard retail price.

GREAT looking boat. Too bad it won't fit in my garage, or we'd be talking! I think 16, maybr 16.5 is about all I can fit. smile.gif Good luck selling. Seems like a nice deal to me.

Actually, just for the heck of it, do you know how long the boat and trailer are from the back of the motor to the end of the trailer tongue? You never know...it might fit!

Valv, I hope you have deals like this in a couple years! This one's tough for me to pass up!!!

I have that same boat, only with a 115 Johnson. It is a good solid boat. Will handle big water such as LOW, (Contact Us Please), Missouri river and it works well on small water also. Great for water sports, Hole shot is awsome.

Pictures have been sent, boat is on hold pending inspection and possible purchase.

bgreen82, price fixed will be standard retail price, quite a bit higher than now.

Boat is still for sale as it is through this weekend.

You have to be a member of FM to take advantage of this price, otherwise it will be higher.

I am pretty interested in this boat. It looks very clean and like a good boat. I would like to talk to you a little more about it if possible. I could come down Sunday to look at it if possible.

I have 3 people that want this boat for sure.

I cannot hold it for anybody, the first one that comes over with cash will take it.

SOLD !!!!!!

Thank you Mitch Voller and Jason (Iffwalleyes) it was a pleasure knowing you !!!!!!!!!

Quote:

it was a pleasure knowing you !!!!!!!!!

uh oh

Did you rig the boat to "go off" grin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

it was a pleasure knowing you !!!!!!!!!

uh oh

Did you rig the boat to "go off" grin.gifgrin.gif

Shhhh !! I haven't heard from them since, we might need another moderator for our ND section wink.gif

No it didn't go off grin.gif. Were still here. It was a late night by the time we got back last night. It was nice to met you as well Val.