Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
uphill

How did every one do in the Lions tourney on Sunday?

uphill

Just thought I would see how everyone at FM that was at Sunday's tourney did. We fell in to a good pattern adn had 5 fish by 8:30 but needed some bigger ones and caught a few but only enough to weigh in at 9.98 with one that died on us which is amazing considering all of the other fish in the live well were alive and kickin' but not in the money. If we could have had a mixed bass bag I caught 4 large mouth that were around 4.5 #'s. So nothing to brag about just like to see how others did. Phil

Kevin Turner

We didn't far well as far as wts goes (10.81 lbs)...but sure had a great time! Man, the water was low...

Fish to Win

Good time- bag weighed 12.4# with the biggest being 3.8#. I think we were around 12th or 13th place. Maybe alittle higher next year- Still a good time.

Mark Christianson

12.02 lbs here for a 15th spot finish.

All 5 fish we had were 16-17 inches. We never had a bigger fish on all day. A coupla 18+ fish woulda been a nice add, but it wasnt to be.

jet man

13.9 # 5th place and big fish with 4.1

good time and the St Stephens Lions did a nice job

uphill

Everything did seem to go smooth better than past tourneys. The only thing is they really should have someone selling coffee and donuts in the morning. Not that I need donuts but I was out of coffee before I got there.

HawgTide

AlvinMack and I finished 3rd with 14.58lbs. grin.gif Great time, good fishing.

CaptainMusky

How long does this tourney go for? I might have to enter with my son next year.

We go out on the river quite a bit and we catch 20 pounds of smallies in an hour or two. You guys don't know the secret. tongue.gif

Mark Christianson

Its the first Saturday in Aug.

7am-3pm.

Definitely get in if you can get on fish like that.

Top weights havent been over 16 lbs in the 5 years I have been in it. It should be a breeze for ya to take home a coupla grand. wink.gif

Mark Christianson

Oh, and chubs arent allowed. No live bait..... cool.gif

Kevin Turner

Tossn' Muskie baits aye wink.gif Sure ya can catch 20 lbs in a hour or two. But on tournie day, ya can't put over 5 fish in the box. smile.gif

CaptainMusky

Quote:

Oh, and chubs arent allowed. No live bait.....
cool.gif

Let's not get personal here! grin.gif

No live bait, but I won't give up the secret, just not many people do it.

Kevin Turner

Captn' We'd love to have ya fish with us next year! But, after the "TDay", I doub't your tactics will be secret anymore smile.gif

Oh, BTW, You can tell me....I can keep a secret just fine. It's the people I tell that can't... grin.gif

Mark Christianson

85 boat field possible. This year there were 65. Come one, come all. Its a VERY fun tourney. Lots of water for big boats and the shallow runnin' type.

We'd love to take your money... Er I mean we'd love to have you join us. cool.gif

CaptainMusky

Quote:

85 boat field possible. This year there were 65. Come one, come all. Its a VERY fun tourney. Lots of water for big boats and the shallow runnin' type.

We'd love to take your money... Er I mean we'd love to have you join us.
cool.gif

That'd be fun. Is there a youth division? I would probably bring either my 6 year old or a buddy of mine that fishes like a youth. :-)