Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bpoli2

Residential Security Systems

4 posts in this topic

Looking for a good company that is reliable and dependable to install security system in home. Looking for the best bang for the buck. South Metro area. Thanks

I used to work for Floyd Security in Bloomington a while back and we installed good systems then and they still do today. They even have their own response center unlike ADT where their center is in TX I think.

We've been a Floyd customer for the past 5 years without any issues. They always seem to have really good service.

lb

Schmidt Security Systems Inc... be sure to give them a call too.. great small family owned company who have been around a long time.. with great service and give very nice deals on monitoring.

I would stay away from those 'cheap' wireless systems you see advertised on TV... the batteries are a nightmare to keep up to date etc... and they charge way too much for monitoring.. I think that's where they make their money! Don't settle for over $120 a year for 24 hour monitoring.