Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fwp

Hey Fishmeister..

3 posts in this topic

Hey dave saw you going out on Sunday...we were coming back with the 15hp...hatched the big blue just west of Brule...3 hr trip...Gwen slept the whole way...have a new e-tec 150...awsome motor...impressed so far...fishing was good but slower than it had been as you pointed out earlier...did you pick up your mix at Shore Lunch? Will be up again on the 13th...will give you a call..phil

HI PHIL,

THANKS FOR THE MIX...APPRECIATE THAT. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS YOU UNTIL WE WERE ALMOST BY EACH OTHER...I THOUGHT YOU GOING SLOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE BOAT TRAFFIC AT THAT MOMENT. I'M HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE E-TEC. FISHING DID SLOW DOWN DURING THAT HOT WEATHER, BUT TONIGHT THEY WERE FEEDING LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR. I BROUGHT 2 RETIRIES OUT & THEY HAD A GREAT TIME, WE KEPT A LIMIT & HAD ALOT OF SLOTFISH UP TO 24". LINDYS & 1/2 CRAWLERS.

THANKS AGAIN PHIL

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

FISH.

See you next week! Email your instructions on how you'd like to handle things... Mike