Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turk

Walleye stuff

4 posts in this topic

The areas where white tips are locating are now tiny areas and simple to pass up. Hard to say, but I believe many walleye are out in the soft basin chasing shad and off of structure and shoreline breaks. Good news though is eyes are still on structure and hitting, the areas are just fewer and further between. Dan Greensweig caught and released this dandy today, a personal best, on a silver spinner blade with a crawler in18 fow.

During this whole month saugers have been a staple for anglers wanting to bring fish home, and though not pool 4 sized they are respectable and easily hit the 16inch tape mark. Even in the heat it’s nice to know river eyes don’t get lock jaw and stay on the chew.

Good luck.

Keep Catchin’

turk.jpg

Turk Gierke

nice turk

got a new boat... see yah out there soon

its a red and white stratos

my fishen world has just gotten a lot bigger smile.gif

Good report Turk...On my recent outing to Canada, I must say spoiled me in a big way.We fished only at night,and boated at least 70 fish 24 to 27inches with 5 or 6 28s,3 29s and 1 30 that weighed 10.8lbs.I think im gonna start workin the night shift on the river a little more now with a few new tricks in my bag.Water clarity is similar to what I was fishin up north so I think it may produce well.A very nice fish for your client buddy,see you on the river....

Are you sure you didn't catch 70 from 14 to 17 ", did you really mean to say 70 from 24" to 27"?

I've got a few jokes here that I could use, but you did say Canada right?

GOOD JOB! I'm jealous.

Turk