Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskiehunter369

zumbro dam

7 posts in this topic

how do you git under the zumbro dam to fish.

Well... First you drive by your local bank, or ATM...

My friends and I drive our boat acroos the lake and beach it there and their is a path down there through the woods.

you can dive right there. Mac's Park Place is the place to park and go. I don't know the highways but get a map and figure it out. Should be easy.

macs is no longer open to the average joe fisherman. you must be camping down there to get in to fish. i have found that the best way is to walk down the east side of the dam or to walk up stream from green bridge or during high water you can trolling motor up from green bridge. or you can do like that drunk guy did a few years ago and just go over the dam in your boat at about 30 mph and that should put you right at macs.

ike

I was curious.Did the man that went over the dam at 30mph live?

from what i know he did live. i don't know the full story so maybe i shouldn't have opened my mouth but i am sure you could google it or the post bulletin might know something about it. ike