Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
______CARP________

HAWG WALLEYE CONTEST

7 posts in this topic

Hey I would like to let the folks know that i had a great time. Saturdays lunch was the best the people i met were graet and I hope to see them again. Agian I just want to say thank you for the great fun overe the weekend. cept for the massive sunburn crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Gary Rabold

Gary, nice to meet you. Lunch was to die for.

I had a good weekend, didn't stay for lunch as I was there to FISH. Although we didn't get the big one till Sunday morning.

Well it was nice to see some of you there for the lunch and what a lunch it was i was so happy to eat fresh fish smile.gif. I would like to add that I took the presser off gary and I by boating a 5.2 pounder in just 15 min, into the start on Saturday. We got a lot of small walleye but like I say it is just luck to get that one big one smirk.gif. Well I will be there next year to fish and more than fish it will be the lunch for sure. I think I must say that Bilman family has it going on good job guy's on the first place win. I must thank gary for the seat in his boat thank you gary I had a great weekend smile.gif.

Thanks for keeping me abreast all. Family kept me from playing on Island for the Hawg. Still, I was thinking about youz during lunch time... Did I miss it or can anyone devulge the winning bait? Go ahead & lie, I can handle...

-Good for the champ (her) & all fishers in the sun!

Later -CLoma

The big fish was cough on a white jig and a worm confused.gif. Who would have thunk that well the Billman's did and what a great deal for them they got $1,360.00 for that fish what a great deal for the family smirk.gif.

It was a good time although Im still swaeting bullets after Saturdays microwave. The lunch was awesome. Lots of fish caught just nothing worth measuring. confused.gif

Oh well who can compete with a 14 year old girl anyways? That Billman family sure has a lot of horseshoes. grin.gif

See ya all next year.