Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Central Bassman

Shooting

Central Bassman

I heard about a shooting that occurred in Hutchinson on Friday 7/27? What happen and is everyone alright??

friendlyfisher

I have been trying to find out more info on it as well. So far Im not finding much, I will let you know if I do.

LMITOUT

Some guy was spotted over by the AmericInn with a gun and then he went into the cornfield by there. Apparently he fired the gun a few times and they had the SWAT team, police, sheriff dept, couple of helicopters, etc and still couldn't find him. Not the first time they've let the bad guy get away. blush.gif Not surprised though...par for the course around here. There were probably some kids hanging out on main street that needed to be harassed, or they were investigating someone complaining about RV's parked in driveways. smirk.gif

Oh, and the guy was shooting outside of city limits, which isn't a crime anyway. Much ado about nothing it seems.

bassNspear

I heard it was all a joke????