• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Public Access on North end of lake (Contact Us Please)?

I read on the MN DNR website that there is a public access on the north end of lake (Contact Us Please) but i have never seen it before. Anyone know where it is? I would like to launch there tomorrow.

This is rediculous it wont let me put in the name of lake!! LOL. Sounds like "eye-da" and its three letters! LOL

Thanks!

Can't remember, but if you go to the DNR website, go to the Lake Finder, & look at the lake map you should be able to find it easy enough.

I already tried that, looked at both maps, and I only found the two on the east side. The reason I ask is the cabin I will be staying at is on the north side!

The ones on the East side are the only two Public on the Lake. They typically refer to the Northern most one as the "North" access. I'll be up there tonight and out on the water bright and early tomorrow morning.

I'll be on the north side around 2:30pm in a blue fishhawk.

I figured out the access up there. Its always been there and its a sand access with a couple of cement slabs into the water. Its about 5 cabins down from where Im staying.

There is like no parking there so dont try to go mid day on weekends, Never used it but it pretty small. Whatcha going for? leave us a report.

If your asking me, I am going there for the weekend to stay at a cabin. Plan to be fishing minimum 12 hours a day if the weather is nice.

Oh, I get the question now. Bass is what i am going for. I love topwaters!

I'll be all over try to pin down some walleyes. Blue/Tan Lund ProV