• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trailer ripped off westrushlake 07/20 to 07/22

A friend of mine trailer got ripped off. It was at the boat landing on the west side of Rush lake off crd4

anyone with info please responed Thanks

If ya find em beat em like a red headed step child!!!!!! That's gotta be the worst thing a low life could steal. How'd he get his boat out and home ?

Typical dirtball thief...... what goes around comes around a-holes

Did he have the lock on the trailer? or were they super dinks and cut it off?

i was at the spring park landing on tonka last fri. and someone got there trailer ripped off next to the sheriffs station!

I always have my trailor locked to my truck through the pin. Not sure how well this works so I went out and bought a motorcycle/trailor lock. Goes through the frame of your trailor and out one of the wheels. Good luck moving the trailor. Takes about 2 minutes to put on too. It's insane you have to go that far, people are really starting to suck.

Not sure About if it was locked or noy Just thought I would post just incase someone seen something

• 4 weeks later...

I heard of windows getting smashed and stuff stolen last year at that launch mad.gif I have also heard of boat items getting ripped off while on lifts but never on East Rush. I see there are 4 wheeler trails along the road leading down there I figure it's kids but a whole trailer... that takes the cake.

It reminds me of the time this bass boat was taking a LONG time getting back on his trailer at North Center. I went up to help him and he had his winch stolen while he was out fishing... that was totally lame!!!

Ferny.