• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tonka first timer

I have never fished Tonka before and will be heading out this weekend with my daughter. She loves to catch bass off the dock at our cabin and I would like to see if we can get a few but I have no idea what area of the lake to try. I am not asking for specific spots but if someone could give me a general idea on where to start that would be great. She catches all her fish at the cabin on senkos so that is what we will be doing. I have read that the docks are a good place to start but I am concerned about her casting because I am sure we would spend more time getting her hook of the dock then fishing. I would appreciate any information. Thanks

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Find any outside or inside weed edge and throw the senkos there. You should have fun. Also introduce her to buzz baits in morning and evenings and spinner baits during day on top of weeds. You should have plenty of action with both bass and northern.