Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deadfeathers

06-Hoyt Power Tec & all equipment 4-sale, "SOLD" 2 QUIVERS STILL LEFT 4-SALE

7 posts in this topic

Well lets try this again !!! I have a 2006 Hoyt Power Tec,

New last spring, 29"draw, 70lb pull wt, 80% let off. It has a QAD ultra pro lockdown fall away rest, Cobra 3-pin fiber optic sights, Sims S-Coil stabalizer, Sims silencers on string, limbs and cable guard, cat whisker string silencers, peep sight, wrist sling, and a Bohning quick release quiver. I also have the following equipment that goes with it:

-Flambeau hardcase w/ bow strap down and arrow slots.

-10 Easton Axis arrows, 340 grain shafts.

-2 practice targets, 1 older mackenzie 3D field point

target, and 1 newer Black Hole broadhead target.

-2 releases, 1 tru-fire bear paw, & 1 tru-ball

-1 Ranchero Safari Cat1 back pack quiver

-1 Tool & accessory kit that contains:

*4 Muzzy 125 gr. 3-blade broadheads

*6 Rocky 125 gr. 3-blade broadheads

*10 field points, 2 Judo points

*2 practice broadheads, string wax

*pliers, allen wrenches, utility knife

*extra mole skin, extra sight pins, etc....

EVERYTHING FOR $700 !!!

Call Dave @ 507-634-7562 or

E-mail dsladek1@yahoo.com

This is a package deal !!! I am ambitious to sell !!!

We communicated before and I realized all I want is the bow for now, to practice and build my archery skills back before I decide to hunt or whatnot.

If you will separate the bow out, email me again at rowedog1@msn.com.

i emailed you again a couple days ago about the targets, since you were willing to seperate before, if you didn't get the email, let me know

UMD

CHECK YOUR EMAIL

Feathers,

haven't heard from you in awhile by email. Still have the bow? Meet in New Ulm to do the deal?

EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN SOLD !!! HOPE YOU ENJOY FISHBREATH.

STILL HAVE THE TWO QUIVERS 4-SALE.

ANYONE INTERESTED CALL ME 507-634-7562

OR EMAIL DSLADEK1@YAHOO.COM

Bump for an honest guy to deal with.