Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Down2Earth

Happy B-Day Sparcebag

7 posts in this topic

Just had to drop you a line you spring chicken.

Thank You D2E! smile.gif

Happy B-day Sparce! Conincidentally yesterday was my birthday also, and my "golden" to boot! My present to myself was spending the day fishing instead of at work!

Thanks and the same to you! You been on Diamond latly? smile.gifcool.gif

I didn't think you had BIRTHDAYS anymore. Just days off from work. See you this week end or before. grin.gif

Not in a couple weeks but even then we didn't manage to do any fishing...just made it up for the day so we stuck to water sports. Hoping to try for the walleyes a bit this fall if we're up that way for ducks and the weather gets too nice...otherwise I'll be out there a couple weekends for the ice fishing. Might have to try for a 'yote again as well!

Have you made it out fishing at all? Any idea where to catch some sunnies out there?

For sunnies Diamond is poor,their there but its hit and miss I go out lookin for em and maybe 2-3 times a summer I'll find em,ya cant leave cause they'll only bite a short time.I do catch the 1 pounders when I'm fishin eyes in the weeds,but no more than 2-3 then they go back, I like to eat the 8-9 inchers.