Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proctor Pete

Fed Dam Area

5 posts in this topic

Hello...

Making my first trip in a long time to Leech...

17 people total for a week just South of Federal Dam. Where's the closest Bait, Convenience, Beer? I would assume Walker would be the closest for a full-blown grocery store when it's time to replenish the mess hall???

Staying with a LOT of relatives so a short trip in the truck for some peace of mind isn't such a bad deal.... smirk.gif

Any help is appreciated, thank you. Pete

longville should have everything u need just 14 miles south of federal dam. Good bait shop 1 block west next to the landing on girl. full size grocery store and other shops good luck will be there sunday thru sunday

Federal Dam should have all the bait you need, Longville for anything else other than what the small convenience store in Federal Dam may have.

Thank you both for your replies....I had completely forgotten about Longville. Guess I need to take the map out and give it a look. Much appreciated. -Pete

dont make the trip all the way to walker from federal dam, you will waste fishing time!