Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS 9 IRON

HOT!

2 posts in this topic

Good day fellow anglers. I find myself up at Mille Lacs for work this morning and I chose not to bring the rig. It's still got a full tank of gas and has retained it's shiny appearance. That being said I'm regretting leaving it behind. I took my mother instead....What you say, your mother. Yea, I know but with pop having passed I figure a miny road trip would do her well. So I have made plans to fire up the old merc on Sunday. THe little lady and I will go to church Saturday night leaving my Sunday open (please understand I've missed a lot of services of late and there's much me and the big guy upstairs have to work out).

But I DIGRESS this is a fishing post for heavens sake so lets get down to brass tacks...In this heat where on earth will a fella find some fish. Is it time to try the old lead core. Leeches, worms, minnows. What's the score here. What's working for you guys. I've been reading the posts and it seems a variety of things are producing. I'm going to become an endagered specie if I take the little lady out and don't produce some fish. She stands a bit under 5 feet but man she's feisty! Anyhow, I'm really just killing time up here in Mille Lacs waiting for my business to be completed. Look forward to seeing you all on the river.

SS 9 Iron.....If yer Going out Sunday Id go early and start with lindy rigs and spinners.Next break out the leadcore,ShadRaps,Deep thunderstick jrs,Hotntots and tail dancers are some good producing cranks.Run breaklines from 21 to 32fow,youll find something.Good luck to all..Im heading for Canada in three hours for a week of trophy eye hunting.If I can ever figure out how to post pics on my Confuser ill do so when I return.Nothing beats a week of sitting in the boat and watching Canadian TV (aka the graph) grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif