Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocf1

Campgrounds

9 posts in this topic

What are some campgrounds by lake clearwater?

If you are looking at a county park, try Schroeder Park & campground, which is on the north end of Cedar Lake.Cedar Lake is just to the east of Clearwater Lake,if you are not familiar with the area. Wright County Parks Dept. owns and operates Schroeder. Closest state park is Lake Maria State Park, but that is further east,just northeast of Maple Lake.Another Wright County Park & campground to consider, which is also a bit of a drive to Clearwater Lake, is Collinwood Park,south of Cokato.Hope that helps.

do i need to do anything in advance, im planning on staying 1 night, august 9th because i have a jr. tournament on friday.

ocf,I would call the Wright County parks dept. main office in Buffalo, to verify if they have any space available, especially at Schroeder.Schroeder is a very popular campground, and can fill up fast, especially on the weekends.I don't remember for sure if they allow walk-ins or not. Call to find out.

Does anyone know of BJ's camping?

What did you find out about BJ's camping?

Im stayin at schroeder.

Are you camping in a tent or trailer?

tent