Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whisker Trout Slayer

Resorts around Lake German, Jefferson, Washington area

6 posts in this topic

When I as a kid we used to go on fishing trips and stay at Beaver Dam Resort and a couple others in the area. I googled Beaver Dam to find a number to call to get rates for cabins and see they now have a website. I found the rates and they are double than what they were 3 years ago, the last time my wife and I stayed there. My question is are the other resorts still there and open such as CastAway, Hi Lo terraces, Hall's resort? What about in Madison Lake, I have never fished that lake, and really spent much time in town other than the bait shop on the way to Washington.

Any info on resorts, phone numbers, and websites would be great.

130 people viewed this post, and I am sure the regulars and locals on here read this also, and nobody can help me out?

To go in depth more on this trip is my grandparents used to take me here when I as a kid. Now I have a son of my own, and would have loved to have his grandfather take him but can't as he passed away of cancer this January at the age of 54. Of course I will take him anyway, but it hurts still that my dad won't be able to do the things I know he had planned to do with Grady. I want to take him to an area I loved going to, had a ton of fun, and caught lots of fish. So if you can help me with some info that will be much appreciated. Thanks

You could try Best Point Resort on Lake Tetonka. They have a web site with rate info.

Wise-Stop resort is on Jefferson, not sure what the rates are. Cast-A-Line resort has been gone for some time now, but Summer Breeze Resort is what it is called now. Not sure if there are cabins for rent there or not. Wise Stop would be your best bet if you want to fish Jefferson. Hope this helps. smile.gif

if you have a tent and like to go camping, thats probably better odds than finding a resort in the area.

The folks at Best Point are extremely nice as well. Every time I stop in when I am fishing Tetonka everyone has a smile on their faces.