Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

Meteor shower

8 posts in this topic

Had no idea where to post this so I picked a busy forum! Anyone know of a good meteor shower coming soon? My girlfriend swears she's never seen a falling star!

Perseids Meteor shower on August 13th I believe is the best of the year.

new GF Cooter? Did she say that in a bar? If so, you should have yelled out, "LOOK AT ME I AM PARIS HILTON AND I'M HOT!" and proceed to fall off your barstool

Quote:

new GF Cooter

No, I'm still torturing myself with Ms On and Off.

Are you sure that she's talking about the sky?

Tippman, thanks - you have any idea about what time and direction? Any other good dates would be appreciated, I may be up on L Vermilion the 13th.

Gunflint - can't quite figure out what you're getting at but am sure its rated at least PG-13! wink.gif

If you watch the evening news that day they should tell you the best time and direction to watch. Otherwise try a search. Usually it's towards the North and peaks around midnight if I remember right. I'm going to be on Vermillion for it as well, hoping for a clear night cause I'll be doing the same thing you are.

Quote:

Quote:

new GF Cooter

No, I'm still torturing myself with Ms On and Off.

We used to call the Ole' Reliable