Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bpoli2

Better, Quieter Generator

13 posts in this topic

Is there a better, quieter, and less inexpensive 2000 watt generator on the market than the Honda EU 2000i

I dont believe so! cool.gif

There are a lot of them that are cheaper. However, I do not think you can find a quieter one for less money.

I haven't seen it my self but I have seen ad's and heard of people saying that generators made with a Subaru engine are a bit more quiet, at least it's something you can look into. I thought northern tool carried them but am not sure.

Cabelas has some Yamahas on display and they claim to be quieter, price is more or less same...SCARY !!!

I've got the subaru in 10 HP bout the same as hondas noise engine is suppose to be better longer running less oil.I do know it uses less gas than honda. 1- 5 gal can lasts 13-14 Hrs with low drain compared to old honda started it in AM had to refuel by 2PM running same tools and drain.Well not a full 5gal but 3&1/2-4Gal by 2PM

Thanks for that information. Now, is there a sponsor or retailer that may have the best price on this unit. I believe that I can't go wrong buying one. Thanks

If your talking about the Honda EU2000, send me your email and I can lead you in the right direction on your purchase. kmaki16298@aol.com

Hey Dave. I sent ya two emails on the honda info and both came back to me via the mailer deamon. Not sure what is going on with it.

No. grin.gif

Sorry about that, please try again

Thanks for all the information. Greatly appreciated

(Now, is there a sponsor or retailer that may have the best price on this unit. I believe that I can't go wrong buying one.)

Please reread the email I sent you. I would be suprised if you find any cheaper prices. But ya never know. Junky..