Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainydaze

Fishing Report 7-13-07

9 posts in this topic

Good Morning FM visitors!

Fish are still full of mayflies as the fish I cleaned yesterday were pretty round. My group ended up with 15 walleyes between 8-4p.m. We took about an 1 1/2 hour shorelunch in the middle of the day. Not fantastic, but... Most fish were nice eating fish up to 16 inches. Fish were not very aggressive, but look for the fish to start becoming more willing takers. We did have a couple different eyes come to the boat with mayflies still in there mouth. Funny thing was we were having the best luck with fatheads! Go figure! I guess thats why you always have a selection in the boat. Will be out today with a different group, and will post our day for any visitors coming up! Good Fishing Guys! My advice would be to go light for a bit until these fish juice up soon! Use your electronics!

RD

Thanks Mike for the opportunity to take out your group today! Great trip! Nice to see the winds calm for a couple hours. We boated 30 eyes today from 8-4p.m. excluding our shorelunch break. Lots of nice 15-16.5's. Have a great remainder of your trip. Take Care!

RD

Wow what a beautiful day! Almost don't know what to do with yourself without the blasting wind. Congrats to Oliver, Sophia and Jack on catching there first walleyes today. Had a great morning of walleye fishing! Thanks for the opportunity. After all was said and done we boated close to 65 walleyes today. Had the chance actually to take out the Fishing Queen before dark. Try Deep 35-40 feet of water on these nicer days with little wind. Search very carefully for subtle changes in the bottom contour as it can and will make the difference in a mediocre to great day. Good Fishing Guys and Gals!

RD

HEY R.D.,

I'M POSTING A LITTLE LESS THIS SUMMER DUE TO HARDEES IS SNAPPING & FISHING, SO I'M THANKFUL RAINYDAZE & TEARING LIPS ARE PICKING UP THE SLACK.

I AGREE THE WALLEYE & CRAPPIE FISHING IS FULL SWING. WERE DOING THE BEST WITH LINDYS..LEECHES OR SHINNERS IN 20 TO 40 FEET...DEPENDING ON WIND & TIME OF DAY.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Good to hear from you FM. Let's get out one of these days. I've got a couple things I'd like to talk to you about. Maybe while catching a few eyes?

RD

Hey RD

If you have a free day next week the elder 2 brothers will be here and you could see the whole scary clan at once! Hopefully they'll be bringing some goodies from the Berkley outlet store too.

Let me know what day your thinking? Sounds good!

RD

the 23rd, 24th, 25th or 26th?

Hey Wes,

THe 23rd is my Bday. Lets try make one of the other days work. We can just meet at the access across from my house if you like. Are you thinking 2 boats?

RD