• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I found a tackle box on Madison (07-11-07)

If anyone lost or knows someone who lost a tackle box by the bridge last night let me know.

Were you fishing the bridge or pier last night? I "poked" around in that area around 5:00pm for a little while. smirk.gif

Yes, I was on the cement slabs by the bridge. Did you lose the tackle box?

Did you catch anything? I was using leeches and landed only one old diseased bullhead...

Nope, not in that area. Not much to speak of in the other 1000+/- acres I fished either (as it pertains to 'eyes). tongue.gif

By the way Duane....nice to see that your blood runs in your daughter's veins! blush.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

Nice too see you again Eric. Wish i could have stayed longer and talked, but considering the circumstances of the night, somebody in my boat got wet and it wasn't me this time. You should drop me an email sometime @ [email protected] and we can go fishing. By the way, my daughter just read your post and she's red in the face. She's hoping to see you again so she can yell at you.