Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paulie8pointer

RABC

4 posts in this topic

Can you get this right at the border?? And is there a certain application to use for Rainy Lake? Coming up next week and it is too late to do it through the mail. Will it be too busy at the border on Sunday night to do this?? Thanks for all your help guys....Paulie confused.gif

You can only get these bankers' hours. Not sure if they are even available on weekends. I know they are NOT available at border early in morning as we had to wait for immigration folks to show up on a weekday morning. Many folks also waiting ahead of us so a long wait. Regular border crossing folks will not issue them. Mid-day probably best bet.

Immigration is open 8 am to MIdnight, daily.

Berng

Sun nite should be slow enough to do that. I don't know if there are seperate people there that do that. I have gone over and it only takes 10 mins. if they are not to busy. Again that is my experiences and other people might have had different exp. Just call there and ask them there hours for getting a RABC.