Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivegottabite

Open Seat

4 posts in this topic

I am planning on getting out in Fargo tonight. Anyone looking to get out let me know, I will provide the boat, as well as rods,etc if needed.

Anyone interested shoot me an email motorhead327@hotmail.com

I wish I would have seen this earlier Loren, I would've took you up on the offer.

hope you had some luck!

JP-

You'll have to swing over sometime and hop in the boat here! You're always welcome to do so!

Let me know if a weeknight in the next week or two works for ya, my weekends are pretty much shot right now crazy.gif

It would be good to get out with you again, for something other than trout too! wink.gif

yeah I'll let you know. sounds like fun...

I'm want to hit the OT this weekend, especially since they have dropped the flows coming out of Orwell significantly, in the past couple weeks. down 500 cfs from the last time I was there I see she's flowing at about 875 cfs... now it will be easier to target those kitties and roughies grin.gif