Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishgetter

TROUT

8 posts in this topic

I went out Sat. evening and couldn't keep them off my hook brought my five home with one at 24in. We fished around Wykoff. Nightcrawlers no sinker just a hook and we let it float. O.M.G we caught so many fish what a good time. good luck guys

Sounds like a blast! I would love to get into some fishing like that!

Here is a few pics of some Brownies I caught with my fiance on the 4th of July. Mind you these are only 3 that I took pics of. It was an excellent day! Between the two of us I'm guessing it was easily 30+ day!!cool.gif Most were in the 15" to 16" range. All fish were released, this stream is starting to produce some real monsters, none that will be shown in these photos, but had them on and snapped my line!! shocked.gif Thanks to the regulations that have been placed on this stream it just keeps getting better every year!

th_DSC00284.jpg

th_DSC00282.jpg

th_DSC00283.jpg

and what stream would this be?

I would love to disclose this information, but it is a real jem of a place and would hate for it to be ruined. Sorry. I will say it is a Fillmore County stream though.

Awesome fish, Chris.

I've been catching more bigger fish as well in a few streams. This is good news.

It's good to keep those honey holes under your hat, at least when it comes to putting out that info to a wide audience. wink.gif

I agree with you guys I would never give my spot away because I have seen spots go bad just by showing one person it. I will tell you it is down in Forestville. Yes in the park west side of the park good luck findinig it. Hint. Get off the path and walk and walk and walk about a mile and a half out. You need get off the path. Just like getting a big buck go deep in the woods where nobody else will.

Thanks Guys, grin.gif that's always been my philosophy to walk and walk, that's where they are!! You know it's always better around the next bend! Hope you are all having a great trout season!