Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiwayman33

Walleye report and Perch question

2 posts in this topic

Fished from 9 am - 12 on the 4th and caught 12 on the flats. All piggs. Last Saturday we caught 25 on a slope of a flat. Biggest was 29 1/2 with a 28 1/2 mixed in. What a blast! Next question, my brother and girlfriend are coming up to camp with my wife and I at Father Hennepin on Friday the 13th. With the slot change I wouldn't mind catching a few perch for one fish fry at the camp ground. I have no problem catching and releasing huge walleyes, but I haven't heard anyone talk about perch. Where can a guy catch them in the summer? I have yet to catch one this year which is very odd for me. Did real well on large jumbos over the winter and got in on the fall run which was a blast. Can anyone point me in the right direction? GPS coordinates only please. JK smile.gif

just south of Indian Point along the weed beds has always been nice to me